Thursday, April 25, 2013

I do not like being a contestant on The Waiting Game

Hurry up and Wait! That's been our motto for quite some time now....and frankly I'm sick of it. I'm sure learning that nothing happens on "our time"....God orchaestrates things on His time. Which ultimately, in the end, will be for the best I'm sure of it.

We've been waiting for our "official referral" since January 15...during which time we had to do more medical tests, more fingerprints, more paperwork, and mostly sit and wait for someone else to do their part...which they never seem to be in a very big hurry to do.   I guess someone thought I needed to boost my patience threshold. Well, it's been raised to an all time high.

RING RING....the phone rings this morning! It's our agency telling us that WE HAVE RECEIVED OUR FINAL APPROVAL from Hungary! I should shout something, or cry I think. I guess it hasn't sunk in yet. Cool that the call came when hubby and I were together, so at least we hugged. ...now it's really REAL.

We have a daughter now. :)

Why can't I hold her yet? Tell her I love her and that we'll take care of her from now on? OH yeah. ...more waiting. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment