Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Trip to meet the sisters!

In November I took my new little one up to the farm to meet my two sisters for the first time...a trip with just us girls. I haven't seen them in over a year and it was so good to see them and hang out on the farm for a couple days.

New things for Gianna:
     1. Meeting "Aunt Monkey" and "Aunt Froggy" for the first time
     2. Meeting one of her only cousins, whom she had a great time exploring the camper with, coloring a new backpack from gramma, and making balloon animals with.
     3. Exploring a camper :)
     4. Riding the four wheeler with me and then with grampa
     5. Meeting all sorts of other relatives
     6. Seeing a pregnant belly...at least it seemed like she had never seen one before. She didn't quite believe me when I told her there was a baby in there. Soon there will be a new cousin!
     7. Being on a farm, seeing the crops, the grain bins, and machinery. Tried to explain that's where food came from...but the blank stare told me I need to wait until next year to get to that. 

My favorite parts of the trip were seeing my middle sister blessed with new stuff for her new baby, and cooking/cleaning/organizing with my littlest sis (yes, we geek out over stuff like that...and calculus).

Pic of Aunt Froggy, me, Gianna, Aunt Monkey, Gramma Tere, and cousin. Grampa John is making Gianna laugh as he takes this picture, how cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment