Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wow God.

A week ago we were $5,000 short for our trip. I KNEW God would come through somehow though....even though it seemed impossible. On Sunday our church blessed us with a gift, and some wonderful acquaintances also gave some offerings...getting us closer. Then it came to the day before we leave, and still short. I prayed on my way to my last day of work that the money would come in from somewhere. 20 minutes later I got a call from grant foundation that they approved us for a grant for x amount...which happened to be EXACTLY the amount that we needed to reach our goal. Wow God, nothing like a last minute blessing!

So let's recap - we raised and were given about $20,000 in 4 months. Someone tell me God's not at work here?

Now....the Adventure Begins!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for the family! Looking forward to the updates.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete