Saturday, August 24, 2013

The 2 month review

According to Hungarian adoption rules, we have to send back a report at 2 months and 12 months. Our social worker Sharon came a little early to write the 2 month report. She was here for about two hours and just had us recount our whole experience and how we all did during the whole thing, and how Princess was adjusting to us.

We also provided 10 pictures of us doing various things together. It would have been a lot easier to just send the Hungarian government a link to this blog, don'tcha think??  Ha.

Overall I think it went well. She's healthy, happy, and we all love her...I hope when the social workers back in Hungary read our report they feel good about placing her with us. I even think the foster family will get a copy of the report, and I hope that they see how happy she is and how well she is fitting in. I know if I were them I'd be glad to see an update on how she is doing...too bad I can't just send her pictures now and then, but I guess we aren't allowed to keep contact.


No comments:

Post a Comment